Disney After Hours is already an amazing event at Disney World, where you can spend 3 hours late at night with minimal crowds and maximum fun, but coming this summer….
A wicked good time awaits at new events that offer a terrific twist on Disney After Hours—tickets on sale starting April 29, 2019.
On 10 nefarious nights from June 6 to August 8, 2019, some fiendish faces will emerge from the shadows to take center stage at Disney Villains After Hours! Be among the limited number of Guests to attend this unique, 3-hour experience at Magic Kingdom Park.
During a Disney Villains After Hours event, you can:
- Enjoy access to more than 20 popular Magic Kingdom attractions with low wait times—and discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Boogie down at Cinderella Castle––the villains’ entertainment hub for the evening! Here, you can experience Villains Unite the Night, an all-new stage show featuring Hades, Jafar, Dr. Facilier and more.
- Get your camera ready for some sinister selfies with the Maleficent Dragon parade float, which will make its way through the park several times—breathing fire at night for the first time ever!
- Bask in the ghastly glow of loathsome lighting with a backdrop of malevolent music as you creep through the park.
- Treat yourself to villains-themed food and beverage offerings—such as Hades Nachos and the Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake—and event-exclusive, limited merchandise available for purchase at the event.
Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, the Villains will be entertaining Guests in the Villains Unite the Night show; however, they will not be participating in Character greetings during the event.
Ice Cream, Popcorn & Select Beverages Included
In addition to the themed snacks available for purchase, you can satisfy those late-night cravings with ice-cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages—included in the cost of admission. These sinfully delicious snacks will be available at carts stationed throughout the park.
Dates & Times
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on the following nights this summer:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
The mayhem runs from 10 PM to 1 AM—but you can check in as early as 7:00 PM to get a jump on the fun!
Tickets to Disney Villains After Hours can be purchased in advance for $139 per adult or child, plus tax—or purchased on the day of the event for $144 per adult or child, plus tax.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially priced tickets for just $109 per adult or child, plus tax.