“DYNAMITE ZOMBIES AND MONSTERS” BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME FROM GROUPEES
Twenty-Eight Gloriously Ghoulish Digital Comic Books,
Valued at Over $55.00, On Sale for Under $10.00!
Also, Fans Can Acquire a Rare, Signed Z Nation #1 Physical Comic Book
to Celebrate the Launch of the Series Based
on the Popular Syfy / Asylum Television Show!
Dynamite Entertainment is proud to announce the all-new, all-fearsome “Zombies and Monsters” limited bundle, available from Groupees, the unique media and charity bundling site! This amazing bundle is only available for a limited time and is available through Tuesday, May 2nd at 11am EST! This value-priced digital bundle allows zombie fans to experience over 600 pages’ worth of brain-munching horror for over 80% off the regular price — that’s right, 24 creepy digital comics, regularly a $55.00 value, for only $9.99!
Visit the “Dynamite Zombies and the Undead” Bundle here: https://groupees.com/zombies
Celebrating Dynamite’s April release of Z Nation #1, the limited time-only “Dynamite Zombies and Monsters” bundle includes a spine-chilling selection of titles that all focus on the horror — and sometimes humor — of brain-chewing, flesh-eating corpses and fanged and clawed monsters of all shapes and sizes! These walking, running, talking, and sometimes super powered creatures may have been created by different means but they all have one purpose – to slaughter the living!
The “Dynamite Zombies and Monsters” bundle includes the following digital comic books, and has a recommended age rating of 15+.
- Army of Darkness Vol. 1 #8-13 (the “Ash Vs. The Classic Monsters” storyline) by James Kuhoric, Kevin Sharpe, and Fernando Blanco
- Evil Ernie Vol. 2 #1-6 by Tim Seeley, Steve Seeley, and Rafael Lanhellas
- Raise the Dead #1-4 by Leah Moore, John Reppion, and Hugo Petrus
- Raise the Dead II #1-4 by Leah Moore, John Reppion, Mike Raicht, and Guiu Vilanova
- Reanimator #1-4 by Keith Davidsen and Randy Valiente
- Vampirella / Army of Darkness #1-4 by Mark Rahner and Jett Morales
Z Nation, the television series-turned-comic book that serves as inspiration for Dynamite’s new “Zombies and Monsters” bundle, is an official prequel set in the continuity of Syfy and Asylum’s #1 hit zombie television show created by Karl Schaefer and Craig Engler. Issue #1, the first chapter of the “Sea of Death” storyline, takes place a year after the zombie virus outbreak, as mission leader Israel Johnson and his small team arrive in Galveston, Texas, to retrieve an untouched cache of the food substitute Soylent Z… and face a threat unlike anything ever seen before in the zombie genre.
For the first fifty (50) Groupees customers who surpass the $19.99 threshold, they will unlock a physical copy of Z Nation #1, a super-rare Photo Variant originally offered as a 1-in-30 incentive exclusively for retailers, and featuring the actor Tom Everett Scott as his fan-favorite character, Sgt. Charles Garnett. As an added bonus, this Photo Variant will be signed by series co-writer Fred Van Lente (Marvel Zombies, Archer & Armstrong).
Throughout this fantastic sale, fans will have the opportunity to interact with a number of the great writers featured in the bundle during our Creator Q&A series! Each Q&A session will last for 30 minutes, and fans will be able to join James Kuhoric, Leah Moore, John Reppion, Mark Rahner, Keith Davidsen, and Craig Engler to have their most pressing questions answered from their favorite writers! The schedule for this series is will be:
- Thursday, April 27th at 11:30 am (EST): James Kuhoric, writer of Army of Darkness
- Thursday, April 27th at 3:30 pm (EST): Keith Davidsen, writer of Reanimator
- Thursday, April 27th at 5:00 pm (EST): John Reppion and Leah Moore, writers of Raise the Dead
- Thursday, April 27th at 5:30 pm (EST): Mark Rahner, writer of Vampirella / Army of Darkness
- Tuesday, May 2nd at 3:00 pm (EST): Craig Engler, co-creator and writer of Z Nation
Be sure to sample the best of Dynamite’s flesh-eating fiction with the deep-discounted “Zombies and Monsters” bundle at Groupees for a limited time, and don’t forget to try out Z Nation #1, as well!