Live on Kickstarter for just a few more days, Legends of Sleepy Hollow has some of the most unique components I’ve seen. From Dice Hate Me and Greater Than Games, this looks awesome to me. Check it out to see for yourself.
Legends of Sleepy Hollow is a cooperative game for 1 to 4 players, designed by Ben Pinchback & Matt Riddle (Fleet, Wasteland Express Delivery Service), and illustrated by Hugo award-winning artist Abigail Larson, with Colin Chan and Ksenia Svincova.
In Legends of Sleepy Hollow, players take on the roles of four residents of Tarry Town — undertaker Jeremiah Pincke, Revolutionary War veteran Matthias Geroux, minister Elijah Kappel, and tanner Emily Van Winkle — in a cooperative, miniatures-based campaign game full of secrets and twists. During the game, players will use their action pool to move around the evocative maps, investigate mysteries, interact with their environment, and unleash powerful attacks and abilities unique to each character. Once selected, however, these abilities will be unavailable until that character’s action pool has emptied — a process that becomes more challenging as that character gains fear.
Legends of Sleepy Hollow comes with 7 different Chapter game maps, custom screen-printed dice, thick, layered player boards, tons of cards, 39 gorgeous miniatures, and more! Here’s a complete run-down:
- 16 thick, interlocking punchboard map tiles
- 4 sculpted plastic Hero miniatures
- 10 sculpted plastic Gobkins
- 10 sculpted plastic Schrikroots
- 15 sculpted plastic other miniatures (shhhh, it’s a secret!)
- Over 140 Euro mini-sized cards with linen finish (for the Legends story deck, character Skills, Skill upgrades, Foe cards, more)
- Over 50 bridge-sized cards with linen finish (character equipment and proficiency upgrade cards)
- 4 thick, layered player mats with wells for Action/Fear tokens and equipment/proficiency upgrade cards
- 20 wooden Action tokens
- 25 custom wooden Fear tokens
- 6 custom screen-printed dice
- 1 regular six-sided die
- 40 thick punchboard Damage rings (attach to bottom of the miniature bases to track damage)
- 12-page full color glossy rulebook
- 24-page Storybook with thick card stock pages (contains Chapter details, story elements, and game mats)
- 1 amazing box – check it out!